Between the 15th and 17th of November our team participated in the transnational project meeting of the DiSCVET project in Sofia.
The purpose of the project is the Development of Digital Sovereignty Competences for VET teachers and trainers, and its results will focus in developing:
- A newly established framework of the digital sovereignty and digital security skills and competences for VET teachers/trainers and individuals;
- An innovative micro-learning training material on Digital Sovereignty Competences;
- An online platform through which VET teachers/trainers will be able to respond and react to various scenarios of cyber-attacks and security breaches;
- An interactive Digital Sovereignty Toolbox for VET teachers/trainers.
- During the meeting our consortium had the opportunity to discuss the progress of the project and exchange ideas on the way forward.
The target groups of the project are the following:
- VET teachers/trainers (direct target group)
- VET organisations
- Education providers and organisations
- Experts and decision makers at regional/national/European level and relevant networks of interest.
The project is funded by the Erasmus + programme of the European Union and will be implemented by the following partners:
- BUNDESVERBAND DER TRAGER BERUFLICHER BILDUNG EV – Germany
- BK Consult GbR – Germany
- INNOVATION HIVE – Greece
- Mednarodni institut za implementacijo trajnostnega razvoja, Maribor – Slovenia
- MUNDUS BULGARIA – Bulgaria
- Petit Pas – Italy
Follow our website to find more about this innovative project.